1. Have a wander around the largest ancient castle in the world
This castle is certifiably that largest castle complex in the world and so the perfect place to spend a day with plenty to see and explore. If you’re interested to discover a obscure bit of history – google the defenestrations of Prague.
2. Climb the astronomical clock tower for a great view of the city!
Whilst this clock is stunning in a picture, it’s especially enjoyable on the hour when the clock chimes and you get to see it move! Admittedly there’s quite a crowd to watch a clock but it’s worth seeing it at once when you’re in Prague.
3. Enjoy the local delicacy of the chimney cake
You can’t possibly go to Prague without trying a chimney cake! They’re absolutely delicious and the shops selling them can be found round every corner in Prague.
4. Take a boat tour for a different view of the city
Travelling on the river gives you a great view of the famous Charles Bridge that Prague is famous for!
5. Wander the streets of the beautiful old town.
You never know what you might discover – for example the incredibly funky John Lennon wall! A great chance to take some stylish photos and leave your mark on Prague!